amazon

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Smashed Down Puppets

The title actually comes from a comment my wife made a few weeks ago. As we were doing our customary basement organizing one day, she was putting the hand puppets (that she managed to acquire at various yard sales that she loves to frequent) into a small storage container and she must've been struggling or making an odd face and when I asked her what she was doing, or if she was okay, she replied "Yeah, Im trying to smash down these puppets." That's when I thought that would be a great name for a band. And since I don't play in a band, own a band, nor did I want my great band name to fade away into forgetfulness, I thought I'd name this blog after it. Then if there ever is a band called the smashed down puppets, I can either sue them for copyright charges or tell other people that I had the idea first. Wouldn't that be so rewarding to be able to tell people, "Hey, you know I thought of that band name before they were even organized into a band!"

No comments: