amazon

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Starting From The Middle


So it's come to this. Blogging. After becoming addicted to reading my cousins blog the past few nights, I realize that this might be a good way to express myself in writing when I can't always do so in speaking. I'm not the greatest verbal communicator. Something I've wanted to work on. I don't know if I'm not a great communicator since my car accident in 99. I'd like to blame it on that.I've always thought that I was a pretty decent communicator and that people understood me, but since being married I realize that I have a long ways to go. This afternoon I had various ideas of topics to write about and they just kept flowing. Now it is late and my mind is tired. We had a ward pool party this afternoon and I was swimming in the pool with my sons for about an hour or more. There I go making excuses or giving a reason for the way I feel. Another idea for another topic. Why do people make excuses or feel accountable to others? Maybe I need to organize better, thoughts in my head that is. I tend to just spit out whatever is in my head which tends to show me as someone who doesn't think things through or who doesn't think before I speak. I do tend to not think before I speak though. We'll, maybe I'll write more tomorrow. I think I will use this as more of a journal of my life and my thoughts associated with it.

No comments: